Football is unquestionably a worldwide sport, with millions of players across more than 200 nations. There has never been a greater demand for a workforce of football coaches who are equipped to provide effective coaching methods. Football coaches are frequently developed through formal coach education, which is socially constructed, meaning a variety of social, cultural, and historical aspects are at the core of any provision’s conception and implementation.
In the country’s football development structure, coach education is a crucial component. Regardless of the number of games one has participated in at the top level, coach education broadens their experience and teaches them the finer points of coaching. The future quality of football, which depends largely on skilled coaches who are essential to the growth of players and the game, is ensured by coach education. It equips a coach with the necessary resources and information for his or her development to become a professional in the football industry.
When the federation created its Technical Department and gave it control over all Coach Education matters, BFF Coach Education operations got underway in 2019.
Our Aims and Objectives
- To give equal opportunities for our children to receive football education throughout the country under a qualified coach.
- To educate and develop more qualified youth coaches for the academies and clubs to meet the requirement of Coaches needed for increasing number of kids enrolling in the academies.
- To ensure that football education is as per the Bhutan Football Federation’s development philosophy
Vision & Mission
- To ensure that Bhutan Football Federation Courses embrace modern trends and develop an on-line Coach Education Program and to incorporate the use of IT into the training of modern coaches.
- To up-skill our coaches at all levels of the game, from youth to senior, so that the players get greater benefit from the contact time spent with their coach.
You can establish a secure, enjoyable, and encouraging football environment for your players with the aid of our Introduction to Coaching Football course. To meet the requirements of traditional courses, the BFF Coach Education offers a variety of degrees of Certification/Diplomas. With Bhutan Football Football classes and certificates, you may strengthen your game foundations and increase your understanding of the rules. There is useful stuff for everyone, ranging from good tackling to constructive coaching communication.